Check Upat Mike the Molar Dental
169 Dundas Street East,
Great oral health starts here, with a free dental exam for patients without insurance (some limitations apply*). Based on this initial exam, your dentist will create your customized dental treatment plan, which will be a guide for you and your dental team going forward in order to give you a healthy mouth.
While the services you'll receive may vary, here's what you can expect at your first dental checkup:
- A review of your medical history. Tell your dentist about your diet or medications as these may impact your treatment and oral health
- A conversation with your dentist about any concerns you have regarding your teeth, mouth, or overall oral health - we encourage you to ask questions
- An oral exam, including a visual gum tissue check and visual oral cancer scan
- X-rays, if necessary, to see your teeth below the gum line
- A comprehensive treatment plan, with recommended treatment and ongoing care from your dentist
Your dentist will tailor your comprehensive treatment plan, including your hygiene appointments, based on your initial exam. Treatment could begin as soon as the day following your initial exam.