| Dr. Kwan Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Doctor at Dr. Kwan Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
5851 Leslie Street
North York, ON
Dr. Daphne Kwan
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Daphne Kwan graduated in 1989 from the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, England. She is passionate about her profession and is dedicated to providing quality dental care with a gentle touch. Dr. Kwan listens to her patients and treats every person as a unique individual with different needs and goals. A firm believer in continuous education, she has studied with many world renown mentors to upkeep her techniques and knowledge for the benefit of her patients.
Dr Kwan holds Fellowships in the International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI), Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), and the Associate Fellow from Academy of Gp Orthodontics. She is a graduate and serves as a Mentor at the esteemed Kois Center in Seattle, Washington. She Received a Mastership Award from Academy of General Dentistry. In addition, Dr Kwan is also a graduate of the gIDE Master Clinician Program in Implant Dentistry/ UCLA.
Understanding that many patients are apprehensive of receiving dental care, Dr Kwan is a certified provider for both intravenous and oral conscious sedation. With this added qualification, her patients are able to have a relaxing and peaceful experience without anxiety.
- Advanced Periodontal and Implant Surgery, University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- Academy of Gp Orthodontics
- Dawson Academy, Florida
- One Year Master Clinician Program in Implant Dentistry, gIDE/ UCLA
- Kois Center: Advancing Dentistry Through Science, Washington
- Misch International Implant Institute, Temple University
- Oral Plastic Surgery Center for Advanced Dental Education, Texas
- Toronto Implant Institute
- The Pankey Institute, Florida